School of International and Interdisciplinary Engineering Programs (SIIE)
HM Building, Faculty of Engineering
King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
1 Soi Chalongkrung 1, Ladkrabang, Bangkok 10520 Thailand
For international calls, dial +66 2 329 8397, +66 99 496 1526
Hours of Operation
Our office hours are Mon-Fri 8:30 - 16:30 (GMT+7).
The campus is situated close to Suvarnabhumi Airport and can be conveniently accessed by car and public transport.
The campus can be accessed from both Bangkok-Chonburi Motorway and Onnut (Sukhumvit 77) Road (see the map above for direction).
- To reach the campus from inner Bangkok via Onnut Road, drive along Onnut Road toward Ladkrabang. When reaching a wide 3-way intersection with an entry to Suvarnabhumi Airport on the right and an overpass straight ahead, keep left (do not cross the overpass) and turn left to enter Chalongkrung road. Continue driving along Chalongkrung road for 500 meters and you will be in the KMITL campus area.
- To reach the campus from inner Bangkok via Bangkok-Chonburi Motorway, drive eastward along Bangkok-Chonburi Motorway. When seeing the sign for exit to Suvarnabhumi Airport, continue to drive along the Motorway for 3 Km and then keep left to take the U-Turn overpass. Once u-turned, continue driving for 1 Km, then take the second exit on the left (the exit for Suvarnabhumi Airport) but once you have exited the Motorway, keep right and look out for the sign to KMITL. There will be another exit on the right to enter the frontage road. Take that exit and when reaching the frontage road, take another u-turn. Drive along the frontage road for about 1 Km and there will be an entrance to the campus on the right
By Airport Rail Link
The campus is only 4km from Ladkrabang station on the Airport Rail Link route. To reach the campus via the Airport Rail Link, take a City-Line train toward Suvarnabhumi Airport and get off at Ladkrabang station (which is one stop before Suvarnabhumi station). Then take a short taxi ride from the station to the KMITL campus.
The KMITL campus is situated on the eastern railway from Hua Lam Pong station. To reach the campus by train, take an east-bound train or a suburban train and get off at Pra Chomklao station, which is located inside the campus.
The following bus routes pass the KMITL campus:
- Route 517 from Chatuchak to KMITL campus
- Route 143 from Happyland to KMITL campus
- Route 1013 from the beginning of Onnut (Sukhumvit 77) road to Hua Takae market
- Route 1013 from Seri Center shopping complex to Ladkrabang Industrial Estate
There are mini-bus services between KMITL campus and the following places:
- The Mall Bangkapi Shopping Center
- Mo Chit
- Victory Monument
- Seacon Square Shopping Center
- Happyland Shopping Center
- Future Park Rangsit Shopping Center
The mini-bus terminal is located at the intersection between Chalongkrung road and the railway.